9.02.2009

bedroom revitalization, part 1.

Here's what we started with.
An empty room.
P1020375

And a bare closet and shelf. (I promise the wall color isn't such a heinous shade of mustard yellow or split-pea green.)
P1020377

Here's what our bed has looked like since we arrived in July. Just sheets. A) because it's hot, B) because we didn't have a duvet cover for the comforter.
P1020710

But, then..I found the this pattern from crate and barrel. I hunted it down at an outlet store in New Jersey.
P1020713


And, lo and behold, it finally arrived in the mail today!
So what did I do? I tore into the box like a kid on Christmas morning, and threw it onto the bed faster than you can say marimekko tamburiini bed linens.

And there you have it, our new bedding!
P1020715

3 comments:

Melissa said...

yeah for new bedding!!

vmchechile said...

So pretty! It reminds me of the bedroom downstairs in Manchester with my "closet" (aka..the linen closet) upstairs.

vmchechile said...

Blog request: Can we have a full tour of your apartment?