3.16.2009

The parents are coming

The parent invasion week is upon us.

Tonight my parents fly in. I have tried my best to come up with an itinerary that will both complement what they want to do and what Micah and I like doing. I think I will send them on their way to the California Academy of Science tomorrow, since I have to work and they should spend a long day discovering all its amazing qualities.

Wednesday, I have to work a half day and then I will be off in the afternoon to most likely wedding planning with my mother.

Thursday is THE day. Micah's parents fly in around 3:30. They will meet up with Micah at his work and then go to their hotel to drop off their stuff. From there, we will embark upon the first dinner with both sets of parents. Honestly, I'm not too worried about it, since as much as I rack my brain I can't really come up with any touchy subject that would turn the parental units into crazed maniacs plotting an immediate rupture in wedding planning.

Friday and Saturday will be bonding time as we tour the ceremony and reception sites as well as vigorous attempts at making Micah's parents see why we love SF so much.

Wish me luck!