3.25.2009

Lunch with Micah

I played "stay-at-home-wife" today. Let me explain: I had off work today, so I made lunch and hitched a ride on bus 31 downtown to meet up with Micah. It was warm and sunny, so the two of us went here (see pic below) to eat.



I made salad (how healthy am I?),


and turkey sandwhiches,



Micah chowed down on some goldfish,


and then we finished up with a dessert of strawberries.



After lunch, we took off for a walk around the Embarcadero. The views were fantastic! And, when the sun is out, like it was today, life seems just right. We walked out on one of the piers and found this sticker on one of the lightposts. It says, "Wish you were here." How appropriate since I 1) cannot wait for Emily to come out this weekend and 2) have been thinking a lot about my wedding in June & am SO looking forward to seeing friends and family!




After some pier shots, we struted down to TCHO chocolate and picked up a tin box of dark chocolate smothered mango pieces. YUM!

And that was my lunch.

1 comment:

vmchechile said...

SO SO Pretty! I recognize that scarf! I wish you were here...or i was there...either way. LESS THAN 3 months AHHHHH!!!!