2.24.2010

research papers.

I know I only have less than 2 and 1/2 weeks of school left until the quarter is over and I'm whisked away to D.C, but where am I going to get the time to finish all my papers? There's that cilantro one I mentioned a few posts back and then there's the Guatemalan Genocide one, and the Role of the Bystander in Genocide paper, oh, and then there's the Economic Dependency paper that I'm not even thinking about until this week is over. I mean seriously, where did those 10 weeks go?

On a happy note, Denver Restaurant Week has commenced and I am fully prepared to indulge this weekend to gluttonous proportions. I'm SO excited to get dressed up TWO nights in a row and go on TWO different double dates. Friday night cannot come soon enough.

What research papers?

2 comments:

vmchechile said...

My comment disappeared...it was something to the effect of...

YOU CAN DO IT!!! You always have and you always will!!

This weekend (or at least when you're out) Forget about the papers! Enjoy your friends, enjoy your husband and enjoy yourself!!

LOVE YOU!

SMarge said...

DC will be here so soon and all those papers will get finished! they just get done somehow! You CAN do it! almost done...