5.29.2009

my new friend.



Dear ibook G4,
We've had a good four and a half years together. You were there when I graduated from college. You stood beside me when I moved to San Francisco. You listened as I abundantly poured out words onto your screen. You watched me grow and provided me with endless hours of rockin' tunes, internet highlights, and typing possibilities. We have had our ups and downs. But I, for one, have enjoyed this long and windy road we traveled. About 9 months ago, you started nudging and encouraging. You told me, "I'm not the only fish in the sea, look at all your options." You, not so discreetly, told me you have aged (by completing shutting down, unexpectedly and without reason). You have fought the fight and now it's time for you to have a little more R & R in your life. Don't worry, you're not retiring quite yet, I know you've still got some spunk! You're just moving from a full-time position to a part-time. I know you'll train the next guy just fine and we'll be one big, happy family!


Yours truly,
Cg



Bloggers...(and ibook G4), let me introduce you to my new friend/full-time employee/grad school companion.







New friend, say hello to everyone!

2 comments:

vmchechile said...

Hello new friend, welcome to the wonderful world of Claragrace!

j. shipley said...

mmm. ain't that the best? the pleasure of opening a new apple toy is one of life's greatest.