5.06.2009

I meant to write this earlier, but I didn't.

The countdown continues...

45 days...did you hear that blog? 45 DAYS!

I got a card from one of Micah's great aunt's and it was too cute. It was addressed just to me and made me feel quite special. It was like an official "welcome to the family." I mean here's a sweet old lady I've never met (she wasn't even at the GINORMOUS family reunion I so throughly enjoyed), but she took time out of her day to buy a card, write me a little note, seal it, slap on a stamp, and send it on its way. TOO sweet!

On another exciting note, Micah and I got our first wedding present! It came in the mail, wrapped and boxed so carefully.

And, since I've been lacking on photos, here's one I took a couple weeks ago when Micah and I went out for Irish coffee at Buena Vista Cafe. Yummy!


Can I hear a "that's a perfect place to end a bachelorette part"?

2 comments:

kortneyparman said...

maybe reading your blog isn't so good for me. it makes me that much more excited to get out there in june, both for your wedding, and to hang out at all these places i miss so much... yay for 43 days!

cg said...

I can't wait until you're out here! And, I'm sure I'll be feeling your pain once we move to Denver. It's going to be a rough transition.