5.19.2009

Acknowledgement is always the first step to recovery.

Hi, my name is CG and I have a celebrity crush on Zac Efron.


I know, I know, it's embarassing. I mean, I'm 25 years old, not 12! Anyway, my fiance has now become my enabler, because he took me to go see Zac's (yes, we're on a first name basis) latest movie last night.



(photo credit: www.newfulllengthmovies.com)


I know, I know, it's absolutely ridiculous that we spent $22 (+ embezzled snacks) for the two of us to see 17 Again. We both knew going into it that it was lacking in plot and was most likely going to be two hours of horrifyingly, mushy-gushy teen drama. But, I went anyway, willingly; excited even.

And...I admit I liked it. It met all poor expectations, but at the same time it succeeded in having funny moments (no, really, parts were actually funny). I couldn't help but wish just a little bit that I were back in high school watching this movie on a lame friday night with heather and mary kay.

I'm not proud of my celebrity crush, but like I said earlier, acknowledgement is the first step to recovery. Right?

No comments: