4.30.2009

Top Ten Things Of The Week

1) I love, love getting little green reply cards in the mail!

2) I desperately need to get my hair trimmed, but it's so darn expensive.

3) Fiber One bars are delicious.

4) I finished the bridesmaid gifts!

5) Laundry piles have taken over my room.

6) A constant pro/con list within me is battling the last name change. (Any advice?)

7) I am anxiously awaiting a beautiful dress (yes, it's STILL not here).

8) Today is the last day of April, which means tomorrow is the first day of May, which means it is that much closer to June.

9) I recently re-discovered the beauty of Golden Gate Park, and it is actually refreshing to run there.

10) Asian chicken lettuce wraps make for a perfect dinner.

2 comments:

vmchechile said...

You're getting married next month!! How CRAZY is that???

cg said...

SO crazy. And, your comment just made my day!