4.12.2009

Flight Recap

Ok, so here's a quick update to the last entry I posted.

1) I did not enjoy my flight at 6:27pm, because I was not ON my flight at 6:27pm. I was instead sitting in the airport endulging my guilty desire for Combos. (The flight was delayed over an hour).

2) Once I finally boarded the flight after 6:27 p.m., my eyes did adjust to the purple haze that ushered me in.

3) I did not pick my viewing of choice, even though it could have included House and/or Flight of the Conchords, because I would have been viewing that choice without sound...because I FORGOT my earphones!

4) I did not play in-flight trivia because Virgin America is stupid & doesn't have it. (Nique, in-flight trivia allows passengers on the flight to answer gameshow-esque questions and compete for accuracy and speed; the questions range from sports to history to pop culture, etc).

5) I did not purchase a pillow...nor did I get a snack...because I would have had to PAY for it? Really, Virgin America, you can't afford some peanuts? (Oh well, I guess I got my fill of Combos).

6) All in all it was not the flight I expectantly was awaiting. What a disappointment!


p.s. I got a wedding band today & it is beautiful! Micah and I are at his parent's house & I've been "breaking in" (aka. wearing) the ring all night...

No comments: