4.20.2009

60 DAY COUNTDOWN


(that's Micah and I getting engaged)




Today marks the beginning of MY official countdown. I mean the knot has been counting down for me since I think around day 180 (but who's counting).

As of right now, there are 60 days or 1,446 hours till the wedding.


I can't believe Micah and I have been engaged for 5 months. The time has flown by. I expect in two more months I will be singing the exact same tune. In these 5 months, I have learned more than I wanted to know about registries, centerpieces, and budgets. For the most part, my engagement has been drama free, save a few meltdown moments I'm still embarassed to fess up to. And though it is sometimes challenging to go between work life (see last post) and engagement life, I am more excited than 5 months ago to say "I do."

So, here's to hoping the days pass quickly and the to-do list dwindles to two things: get married and enjoy wedding day!

1 comment: