4.10.2009

Off to LA

Today at precisely (I hope) 6:27pm I will be enjoying my flight to LA via the greatness of Virgin America. My eyes will, by then, have adjusted to the purple lighting of the cabin. I will have picked my choice of viewing on the television screen in front of me. Or, maybe, I will challenge both the man in seat 7A and the woman in seat 46C to a rousing game of in-flight trivia. And even though I won't dish out the extra cash for a pillow, I will be offered numerous snacking pleasures.

Really, my options are limitless.

Thank you in advance Virgin America (don't let me down)!

1 comment:

vmchechile said...

Enjoy!

Post Script: You must tell me about this trivia thing. I once thought myself a very knoweldable person when it came to air travel and now I feel woefully out of the loop!