1.30.2011

Homemade Potstickers.


P1050844

Last week I must have been on a new recipe kick (again, all fault is due to Foodgawker...) Anyway, I stumbled across this recipe for potstickers. This was actually the first recipe I found that needed red cabbage and which prompted me to look up another and find the one for cilantro-cabbage slaw.

Even with a few changes (didn't use ground turkey and didn't make a sauce to go with it-who needs to when there's Yoshida sauce around?), it was fantastic. And, it made enough for multiple meals (another plus). In fact, I had this for lunch two days in a row and it tasted great until the bitter end. One complaint is that the recipe makes a ton of filling, so much that we had almost double what was needed. If I were to make it again (which I probably will), I would lessen the filling proportions (perhaps even cut them in half, at least the amount of cabbage).

2 comments:

Becca {While You Were Napping} said...

There is nothing I love better than Yoshida sauce! It's a hidden gem in the condiment/marinade world.

cg said...

Becca-I'm pretty sure you're the one that got me hooked on it! :)