10.08.2009

the first snow.

As I write this, there are white powdery flakes falling gracefully from the sky. To commemorate this moment, I made myself hot chocolate (from scratch) and then curled up, wrapped in a blanket, it the coziest chair in the apartment. Yes, there's something magical about the first snow. The ground isn't cold enough for it to stick yet, but it has fallen nonetheless.

The picture below on the other hand does not symbolize winter in my mind, but it was a beautiful surprise that came in the mail yesterday! Micah's aunt gave it to us and fedex brought it right to our door (well, make that our mailbox 3 flights downstairs).


And today the wedding photos came!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

yeah!!!! I want to see them!!!

vmchechile said...

YEAH!!! For snow, pretty flowers and pretty pictures! Except...where's the picture of the snow?