10.26.2009

Blogiversary.

It's been one full year since this little blog blossomed into being on the world wide web.  A year full of pouring out my thoughts, experiences, and photographs into posts of all sizes.  A year ago I was simply an anonymous blog stalker, but then I too got caught up in the magic.

I could reminisce the times we've shared, the laughs and the cries we're had, but then again you could just scroll over all those posts and read up on them yourself.  But, let me just say, it has been a sincere pleasure discovering a whole new world of posts and comments and flickr uploads.  Blog, you have provided a much needed creative outlet and I cannot wait to see what this next year will bring.

And thank you friends and stalkers alike.  I hope we can continue on this road of life sharing and reveling in the minute, the colorful, and the bewildering world all around us.

And just for fun, here are a few wedding favorites (taken by jshipley photography).





Oh, and one more thing, today I relinquish my Californian statehood for that of Colorado.  Mourn with me folks.

No comments: