2.12.2009

GRRR...

Another client story...

Client C came by the office on Tuesday. She was with a friend and acted frantic about filing a restraining order. She had been given an appointment for next thursday, but that was too far away..she needed one NOW.

So, being the compassionate, caring person that I am, I arranged to come into work early today to meet with client C. I arrived at work at 2:50pm, 10 minutes before the appointment.

I checked my voicemail, my email, and of course my blog.

I waited.

I called a couple clients. Answered the phone a couple times.

I waited.

I looked at my schedule for the rest of this week and next week.

I waited.

I got nervous about intrepreting at court tomorrow for a client.

I waited.

I called DHL and attempted to schedule a pick up.

I gave up...client C isn't coming.

No comments: