6.09.2009

home away from home.

Well, this last week has made me giddy with delight for all the upcoming life events and changes. I'm eager for the wedding, the honeymoon, and yes, even our disasterously under-planned move to Denver. Through all the hassles and stresses of making sure the favors are done, there's someone to pick up the flowers, and the ceremony selections are picked out, I feel rather calm (perhaps unreasonably so).

But who knew in a span of 5 days, Micah would get a job and we would get an apartment. And my favorite thing about our new home-to-be (which I cannot wait to actually see in person) is the vintage 1920's refrigerator that was converted into cabinet space!


[photo credit: Melissa!]


I feel calm and ready for the "big day" to be here. Only 11 more days!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

can't even wait!!!

vmchechile said...

The stars align...

micah said...

Looks nice! If it sucks, there is only one person to blame: Melissa Roberts!!!

Melissa said...

geeze micah..no pressure or anything!