6.16.2009

good-byes.

Goodbye "wiggle" with your curvy, semi-level bike path.

Goodbye 24 bus and brisk, stressless 18th street walk.

Goodbye pick-me-up-tuesdays and Philz coffee with your creamy, delicious mocha tesora.

Goodbye ImagiKnit with your grandiose selection of yarn and buttons, but semi-snooty staff.

Goodbye Bi-Rite with your healthy & non-healthy (but yummy) lunch options when I forget to pack my own.

Goodbye Tartine and random conversations with Barry who is always out and about with friends.

Goodbye homeless man who hangs outside of Delfina Pizza reading books and muttering to himself.

Goodbye Valencia street with all your music-frenzied, tight pants wearing hipsters.

Goodbye Women's Building with your vibrant colors.

Goodbye third floor and neon light-up vagina sign.

Goodbye CROC with your abundance of files and phone calls.

Goodbye clients who I've grown to love, appreciate, and understand a smidgen more over the last 2 years and 8 months. I wish you safety and security in the future that lies ahead.

Goodbye Tara and Emberly who have taught me so much and shown me through their own actions what it is like to care for others.

Goodbye last day of work.


[photo credit: http://visualingual.wordpress.com]

2 comments:

Melissa said...

so crazy! 4 days!!!

SLR said...

I'm so sad ya'll are leaving!