6.04.2009

gainfully employed.

Well, Micah did it. He flew to Denver, knocked some socks off, and was offered a GREAT job position! Not only did he just get a job in this great economy we find ourselves in, but he practically got two promotions and a raise while doing it.

Fantastic. Good job, my little go-getter!

I am so proud of him. I know he was stressed (really stressed) about finding something. I mean, it would have been pretty miserable if he would've had to stay in San Francisco working until he found a position, while I moved out to Denver by myself. Ok, not just pretty miserable; it would have been agonizing. But no more worrying our soon-to-be married heads about that. The gods have smiled and come july we will be relocated and re-employed.


Now, if we only had a place to live...

2 comments:

SLR said...

COngratulations!!! That is awesome news! I am so sorry I had to miss tonight. I work really close to your place now so we should grab coffee sometime before the big day! I hope tonight is fun! Talk to you soon

SMarge said...

Congratulations! :) What a big relief. God is good!