12.31.2008

2008 In Review

January: I got my hair cut at a salon that specializes in curly hair. For 2 and 1/2 hours my curls were inspected and cut just in the right place within the spirals.

February: I voted in Super Tuesday for Barack Obama.

March: I went to Yosemite National Park for the first time and celebrated Easter in the outdoors.

April: I was asked by Micah's Dad how many children I want to have.

May: I watched my third year of Bay to Breakers.

June: I went to Yosemite for the second time and climbed Half Dome.

July: I reunioned in the Smoky Mountains (TN) with my family, then I reunioned with Micah's family in Oregon.

August: I interpreted at a civil court hearing for a client.

September: I went to Keith and Leslie's wedding.

October: I celebrated JJ's birth. I visited Denver, CO.

November: I voted and I watched Barack Obama become president-elect. I was proposed to and I said yes. I cheered on my sister and my dad in their 3rd marathon. (November was a busy month!)

December: I survived taking the GRE.

1 comment:

emilykatz said...

april was a good month, eh?