11.12.2008

a bevy of girls

Today is one of those days that I just really miss having girlfriends. So to assuage my sense of loneliness, here's a plethora of nostalgic photographs.


**cg and v celebrating h & m's birthdays (without them)



**cg and a enjoying july 4th celebration



**cg and mk pushing/pulling each other into a lake



**cg and sm looking at the san francisco bay



**cg and e conversing over coffee in denver



**cg and a after an afternoon of wine tasting



**cg and h celebrating christmas in union square



**cg and e disagreeing with a bevy of old men



**h, cg, and mk loving the traditional christmas dinner



**cg and v revisiting downtown rockport


Can you pick out the gre words of the day?

3 comments:

vmchechile said...

plethora...nostalic...conversing

Am I right??

I miss funfetti and rockport, but most of all you!

cg said...

bevy, plethora, and assauge.

close though, very close.

I MISS YOU!

SMarge said...

awe CG! miss you! :)