8.11.2010

the giants vs. the rockies...take 2.


Remember the rockies/giants game last year? Well, I hadn't been to another baseball game since. And given the opportunity to sit in some pretty good seats, I wasn't going to pass up on an evening full of eating junk and hanging out with Micah and his co-workers, and of course, watch the giants beat the rockies (which they did!).


In just the first inning, the giants were up 4-0.


To top off getting a free margarita, the weather deciding to cooperate & not rain, and the giants winning 10-0, I ate cotton candy for the first time in YEARS. And, well, it has not changed. It's as wonderful as I remembered it being (besides that time I ate too much of it on one of my birthdays and puked it all up). Mmm..heaven in blue fluffy form.

1 comment:

lauren said...

hey clara! it looks like you had a lot of fun at the game!

i haven't been yet! i'm hoping to make it to a game in september :)