7.26.2009

the giants vs. the rockies.

Saturday night, Emily, Chris, Micah, and myself braved the thunderous rain to Coor's Field to observe the colorado rockies and the san francisco giants battle it out in a rousing game of baseball.


look at those looming clouds!


Chris & Emily

Micah eating his burrito as normal as possible

he then proceeded to try to make me eat it

mass crowd exile during t-storms

oh well, we're all smiles, seeing as we were in the nose bleed section that provided cover

but then it really started to pour & it got cold

so i bundled up in my rain jacket


It was a long game, rot with bases stolen, foul balls, plays to the triple, and the occasional homerun. Oh, who am I kidding, I barely watched the game and instead stuffed my mouth with way too many mike and ike Hot Tamales.

I knew the outcome though:
"the rockies won" face

"the giants lost" face

1 comment:

vmchechile said...

We're going to a Sox game on Thurs. Jon's sister's coming in and she's treating! I CAN"T WAIT!