12.10.2009

tis' the season...

..for Christmas decorations!

First off, I made this wreath for our apartment door.
A closer view

Secondly, and more importantly, a Christmas tree now graces our kitchen table! Yes, kitchen table. The apartment is rather small and in order to squeeze a tree in, it needed to be a table-top one.

I love it just the same.
It is probably the most decorated tree for its size!
Seriously, the MOST decorated, thanks to Micah's mom for sending ALL his ornaments from childhood.

Like I said, I love it!
I'm working on making our Christmas stockings. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

you guys are adorable :)

vmchechile said...

SO SO GREAT!!!! We got our tree yesterday...it's a bit bigger than yours, but we didn't even have a tree in our first apartment. Granted, that year, we got married a week after Christmas. We really are that crazy, huh? Reading your blog in the past few months makes me so nostalgic for our "newlywed" stage of life. It was so great. I love our life now, but there is something so precious about that time of your life. Cherish each and every moment with each other, and spend every moment you can with each other.

MK said...

I absolutely love the stockings and the tree! SO fun!!! :)

j. shipley said...

i love your little tree. :)