12.23.2009

merry christmas eve eve.

For some reason I haven't really felt like blogging recently. Trust me, it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm on winter break from school and do not in any way shape or form want to cut into my sleeping in late, incessant movie watching, or brave attempts at creating magical, tasty treats in the kitchen. Perhaps it is just that I am so wrapped up in Christmas cheer that there has been no time to spread the love to the blog world. Well, whatever the reason, here's a picture look into what I've been up to the last few days.

Micah and I started a puzzle (on our 6-MONTH anniversary-Dec 20th!).

We baked and decorated Christmas cookies.

I bought presents to go in this stocking.

And wrapped them up too.

We whipped up some Cinnamon Honey Butter.

I have watched copious amounts of Christmas movies & just movies in general.

Melissa came over and I baked Holiday Biscotti (while she made oreo truffles. YUM!).

And I have unfortunately steered clear from these weekly essentials.

So, Merry Christmas Eve EVE! I can't wait for tomorrow, since that's when Micah and I are doing our Christmas just the two of us. I'm making cinnamon rolls for breakfast and I'll get to find out what's been hiding in my stocking. Now, I'm off to make the dough and finish just a tad more of shopping. Oh, and then tomorrow evening, I'm off to Portland to celebrate with the in-laws.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!!

No comments: