11.15.2009

sunday winter wonderland.

On Tuesday it was sunny and warm and I was wearing a simple 3/4-length sweater. No need for layering, it was gorgeous fall weather.

But then...last night...the snow fell...and fell.

Once arriving at King Soopers (what a great name for a grocery store), I de-thawed with a peppermint mocha. I might have felt slightly guilty for giving into the sugar-laced, starbuck's expresso. But, how do you resist a drink topped with shaved chocolate? On a side note, when did they start doing this? Stepping up their game, I see.

Trip to the grocery store: successful!

2 comments:

vmchechile said...

I had a peppermint mocha yesterday...I didn't get any shaved chocolate..what a rip off!!!

I actually told Joseph "This is where Mommy comes when she has coffee with Auntie CG" as we got out of the car.

micah said...

Looks like you had fun with your dirtily handsome husband. I know I did!!!