12.11.2013

Attend an Alabama Football Game.

So….it's been another long hiatus.

But lookie here, I'm back again. And, I'm back with a few updates on my 30 by 30 list. Here's the short version, I turned 30 at the beginning of this month and I didn't quite finish off my list. And, I'm okay with that. It would have been great to check off all 30 of those things, but I feel pretty accomplished with what I did check off.

And, I'm back with a recap of one of the items that barely slipped in under the time limit: Attend an Alabama football game.

Here's baby girl and I at Bryant-Denny Stadium.

  photo.JPG

It was a cold day in Tuscaloosa, but my parents, Micah, and I braved the elements and were quite thankful that the rain held off.

photo.JPG

It was a great game. A 49-0 Bama win.
Wahoo! RTR!
(I'm just not going to think about the game that happened a week later!)

No comments: