10.05.2009

A warmed house.

On Saturday, Micah and I had a housewarming party to christen our new home. We used our fondue pot for the first time and borrowed three more, so there's really no telling how much I ate over the course of the evening. But, it was so much fun to drink and be merry with friends old and new.



Here was the set up. Our table could barely hold all the fondue pots!



We incorporated the kitchen chairs into the "living room."



And, I added a little fall cheer to the mix.



Yes, the chocolate fountain was not operating properly, but it still tasted great! This one was earl grey infused chocolate.



And we had a champagne toast as well (copying my sister's idea from my lingerie party).



Peter and Lien. They're cute!



Later in the evening, some cards were busted out.



And I got to enjoy multiple glasses of wine. It was a good night.


Thanks to everyone that was able to make it, you (or maybe the wine) made me feel warm and special!!

5 comments:

vmchechile said...

I wish I could have been there!

P.S. Love the stemless wine glass!

micah said...

Yay!!! It was a swell time for sure. I am also glad that we bought lots of wine, and people brought more, so there is plenty to drink for the next couple weeks!

Wanting What I Have said...

CF? Is that you? From BCS?

Just hopped over from my sister's blog...

(If it isn't you, I apologize for the mix up.)

cg said...

Jennifer! It is me. Fellow 3rd string clarinet player (just kidding I think you were ahead of me!)

I've seen your blog, sorry I haven't come out of my stalker shadows. You're kids are too cute though!

SMarge said...

I love your cozy place! Very cute and your party looks really fun!