10.29.2008

My cute quasi-nephew





Here he is...JJ, my 2-week old, adorable nephew. Okay, okay, so he's not my REAL nephew, but I love him just the same. He is my friend, V's, son and he is cute, cute, cute. I'm so happy for V. She is going to be a great mother. How do I know this? Because she is a great daughter, sister, friend, and wife. She'll fix him funfetti cake for breakfast and make sure he eats popcorn and chocolate frosting for snacks. She'll rid his hiccups by giving him long hugs and she'll teach him French so he'll be a cultured member of society. But most importantly I know she'll love him uncondictionally and tell him all the time.

I don't want a kid of my own right now, but I'll enjoy spoiling V's. Oh, and I can't wait till I finally meet JJ in person and not just through pictures.



p.s. The cute outfit he's wearing is from his cool aunti cg and the coolest, most coveted by all the other little infant babies, hand-knitted blanket is also from yours truly. Isn't he so urban chic?

2 comments:

joyfulspirit said...

the baby is adorable... literally. :)

from what i see of his blankie, i am liking what i see. i think hezzie needs one of those too...perhaps if i was as cute as JJ, i might score on of cg's blankies too.

cute cute.

emilykatz said...

I LOVE THAT BLANKET!!!

he's cute, too :)