10.27.2008

day 2

I'm getting a headache, but I'm determined to write a second post on my second day of having a blog. Today at work I did not take a break. I did not go outside. I did not even eat a lunch. And at the end of the day I was exhausted. I could not believe that the day had come and gone. As I pedaled (yes, I love my bike) back to my apartment, I thought to myself how tired I was.

Since returning from a fun-filled long weekend to Denver, CO, my schedule has been jammed packed with seeing clients. I really do care about them. I like my job and I like the "end goal." But, for a week now every day I come home wanting space. I want to be pratical. Eating lunch everyday...good thing. It should be a must on the to do list. I want to be balanced. I want to give my best at work, but still be able to give myself things that are good too (i.e. read a book, go to the gym, blog). I need to be better at evaluating what is plausible and not plausible for me to do in a day's span.

Where do I start?

I eat lunch tomorrow.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

eat lunch...good idea! love you lady

vmchechile said...

I know the feeling, yesterday, my goal was to take a shower!